Do you have used photography gear you would like to sell? (Who doesn't?)
Are you looking for great deals on camera gear? (Who isn't?)
PPLAC provides these classified listings as a service to PPLAC members in good standing. Anyone can purchase but you need to be a member to place an ad and sell.
As a seller, this your chance to make a little cash for yourself, clear a little space and give a little back to PPLAC as well!
PPLAC requests that 10% - 30% of the purchase price be donated to PPLAC. This is completely up to the seller's discretion and you can always donate more! It can be donated via credit card by contacting our PPLAC Treasurer, Mel Carll or by sending a check to PPLAC, 10736 Jefferson Blvd, P.O. Box 859, Culver City, CA 90230.
Disclaimer: The transaction is between the seller and the buyer. PPLAC is not responsible for the accuracy of the information in the listings.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. For each item, download the Word Document "Seller's Form" and fill it out. Fill out the form on your computer. (Do not fill it out by hand.)
For the "Sellers Form" document, click the Blue DOCX Button below.
2. Save the document for your files and email the completed "Seller's Form" to John Grusd, our Classifieds Chairperson, at email@example.com.
3. The deadline to submit your ads is the 15th of the current month for the following month.
4. The ad will run for one month only. If you want the same ad to continue for another month, simply contact the Classifieds Chairperson by the due date. There is no need to fill out another form for the exact same ad unless you are making changes.
5. There is a limit of 4 items per member per month.
6. Upon final sale, please send your donation to PPLAC as described above. The contact information is in the Seller's Form document instructions.
7. The complete month's listings can be viewed as a PDF by clicking on the Red PDF Button below where you can view it in a separate window or download it to your computer.
8. Remember that each transaction is strictly between the seller and the buyer.
9. Good luck with your sale!
PPLAC Classifieds for October 2022:
This is our first installment of the PPLAC Classifieds! We're just getting started and most of our members are only now learning of its existence. The listings for this month are from one person but we hope more of you will jump in and sell your gear in the months ahead! Even though the list is short, it's a great one with gear in excellent condition and collectively a savings of over $300 from retail!
Remember, the listings are in a PDF form and all you have to do to view them is to click on the Red PDF Button below.